1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Buy It Now - 10+ Silkied Ameraucana & Silkied Olive Egger eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by CatKai, Mar 8, 2013.

1. CatKai

CatKai Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2010
    USA
    This is a BIN not an auction

These will need to ship on Monday, March 11th.

Price includes USPS Priority shipping. Eggs are bubble wrapped and double boxed.

blue Silkied Ameraucana & the hens are blue & splash silkied & split to silkied Ameraucana. Chicks can be both silkied and split to silkied from these eggs. I have hatched a few splash & the rest an even mix of silkied blues & blacks. Collected 3/8 - 3/10

Silkied Olive Egger - The hen is a cross of a Welsummer hen & a splash Silkied roo.
    She is blue with white lacing on her head/neck, full beard/cheeks & she is in with a blue Silkied Ameraucana roo. Chicks can be split to silkied & silkied.
    My 1st hatch of these was 1 black split w/ a single comb, 1 black silkied and 1 blue silkied both with a pea comb.
    Her eggs are a pretty olive when laid and dry to an olive brown. Collected 3/7 - 3/10

No guarantees due to USPS handling & different incubation techniques.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  2. kiwijean83

kiwijean83 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2012
    Bend, OR
    How well do these silky Ameraucana's lay? They look like very beautiful birds.

3. CatKai

Jan 21, 2010
    USA
    The Silkied Ameraucana are no different than the regular Ameraucana. Great layers :) Thanks :)

4. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    SOLD

5. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    Kim i took your, bin. Will send you the money when I get off work, thanks

6. CatKai

Jan 21, 2010
    USA
    Got your pm. I am not able to close this listing from my phone. I am gone until tonight. Anyone else wanting a set, pm me. Can probably send another a week from Monday.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by