**BUY IT NOW** 12+ F2 OLIVE EGGERS**

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Lark Rise, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Lark Rise

Lark Rise Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2011
    East Central Georgia
    ** BUY IT NOW ** 12+ F2 Olive Eggers for $20

Priority Shipping+ Delivery Confirmation is $16. Payment is by paypal.

I have up for sale 12+ F2 olive eggs . I will add extras and try to send 18.
    My F1 olive egger hens are in a pen with a French Black Copper Marans roo to produce a deeper, richer olive egg, but there's also a chance of getting a coffee-brown egg.

Because shipping and incubation are beyond my control, I cannot guarantee your hatch, however, I will pack and ship carefully, wrapping each egg individually, and double boxing. I pack like how I would like to receive them.

Thanks for looking. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are some of the chicks:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

F2 OE hen

[​IMG]

F2 OE egg

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  2. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Your rooster is beautiful.

3. Lark Rise

Jan 22, 2011
    East Central Georgia
    Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  4. Sakchickens

Sakchickens Out Of The Brooder

Mar 16, 2011
    Hello, beautiful eggs and birds! Have you hatched any out of these? I was wondering what they will look like and if they will be clean legged? Do you accept money orders?....I no longer have access to a paypal acct and not in a super hurry to get the eggs.
    Thanx Joe

5. Lark Rise

Jan 22, 2011
    East Central Georgia
    Yes, I have hatched out chicks. They looked more like the Marans chicks and were feather-footed. I have been accepting money orders, but I'll only put you on the list after I receive it. Thanks. :)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  6. MA Mama

MA Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2012
    MA
    Just wanted to say I bought some of these Olive Eggs from this person and they are BEAUTIFUL and arrived very safe and sound today due to some great packaging. She was super easy to work with and I would definately do business again. THANK YOU! Can't wait for the hatch!

7. dinahmoe

dinahmoe Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Sep 19, 2009
    central georgia
    nice eggs :D

i would be interested to see what a roo from this cross would look like.i wonder if you would get wheaten olive eggers that breed true.

8. MA Mama

Jan 21, 2012
    MA
    Hatched out with a 100% hatch rate - can NOT believe it, I 've never had that happen, especially on shipped eggs. They all look like Marans (black) and most have feathers on their feet. I think only one has clean legs. One has a really white belly while all the others are pretty much dark with splashes of light here and there. I still can't believe they all hatched. The same day I set 6 Light Sussex and 6 Marans (from another source), and only 2 Marans hatched and 4 Sussex. So to get all my Olives from you to hatch was really amazing! Thanks again - I am going to refer people here when they oooo and awe over these babies.

9. MA Mama

Jan 21, 2012
    MA
    I meant to ask... is it possible that they could be black like the marans but also have puffy cheeks like the females in your pictures? Some seem to have puffy cheeks.

10. Lark Rise

Jan 22, 2011
    East Central Georgia
    I'm so happy to hear they all hatched for you!!! Congratulations!
    They have been hatching well here, too! Mine have hatched out black or blue, lightly feather-footed, and some with puffy cheeks.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by