Buy It Now: 12+ Heritage Delawares - Great Delawares

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
This flock of birds had their beginnings from eggs bought from Speckled hen early 2010. We have been hatching out babies now for quite some time. We now have enough for two large flocks, 12+ means that extra will be added if available when they are available the day of shipment. The chicks are so friendly and sweet and as adults they still come up to me. These are the strongest little babies I've ever seen. Really remarkable! I give all the credit to the development of this stock to our beloved BYCer Speckledhen. Postage and shipping the way we ship is $17.50 and includes priority mail and confirmation delivery. We package carefully as described in the last line of this post, but do not replace eggs since handling and incubation are beyond our control.

Since many of you have asked, lineage for these is Jesse McDaniel and William Meier and some Sandhill Preservation thrown in to add new blood.

These will ship the week of 4/30/2012 if payment is received on a timely basis and there is no change in the laying patterns, which is not expected Pickups from our farm are welcomed and scheduled. For this auction, we can only accept paypal (no epay please) to [email protected] Please message me on BYC or [email protected] with your mailing information if you buy this listing with your name, address and phone number if you wish to pick up at the post office.

If you don't use paypal, please message me at [email protected] regarding how to order eggs

More information about our full time farm and our philosophy is available at our website
http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/
how we ship: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped
or facebook The Garry Farm Happy & Blessed Bidding! We're fulltime farmers,please give us time to answer questions!​

Last edited:
Sorry no overseas shipping. Listing specifies geographic area included as 48 Continental states, It means the US. Have a good day.

Back
Top Bottom