BUY IT NOW: 12+ lavender project/porcelain Silkie eggs - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by kelar, Mar 31, 2012.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Up for your consideration are 12+ eggs from my lavender project and porcelain silkie pens. The lavender project pen has 2 lavender roos over lav split and porcelain hens, as well as one non-split buff hen. You could hatch lavenders, porcelains, lav splits in various colors or buff split to lav from this pen. The porcelain pen has only porcelains in it. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. Paypal only to [email protected] - please no e-checks. Shipping is an additional $17 for priority shipping & I will ship these eggs on Wednesday, 6/6. If you are interested in purchasing these eggs, please pm me. This is a relist, so disregard messages below. I will be offline between Friday and Sunday, so will get back to people as soon as I return. The first person who pms me will get the eggs. I know this is a little awkward, but I don't really have any other choice. If I hear from you by tomorrow morning, I will delete this listing to avoid confusion. You can see more of my silkies on my website at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. Thank you for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  2. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    I'm refraining from posting the magic word, lol! I have 21 out of 24 developing from this same pen. Countless others that I've hatched from this same pen that are growing out beautifully.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by