1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BUY IT NOW - 12+ LF French Black Copper Marans Hatching Eggs (Price Includes Shipping)

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by hipeatall, Feb 6, 2012.

1. hipeatall

hipeatall Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Buy It Now - 12+ LF French Black Copper Marans Hatching Eggs (Price Includes $12.00 USPS Priority Mail Shipping Fee)

The girls have been laying so wonderfully we have been able to add a few dates!
    AVAILABLE SHIP DATES -

Monday, May 7th -SOLD
    Monday, May 14th - SOLD

We have 7 beautiful French Black Copper Marans hens in with our stunning French Black Copper Marans rooster, Boyfriend. They are from Bev Davis lines. The girls have sweet personalities. They are wonderful layers and we just love these gorgeous dark brown eggs.

We sell these hatching eggs to help fund my sons 4-H projects.

The eggs will be sent via Priority Mail. They will be individually bubble wrapped and packaged with tons of care and extras will be included if possible. I will do my very best and I will package them the way I would want to receive them. All eggs will be clean, unwashed & fertile when shipped. Due to so many variations in incubators, hatching practices, the Post Office, etc I cannot guarantee your hatch rate.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase eggs, please send an email to hipeatall @ gmail.com and let me know the date you would like for your eggs to be shipped and I will send you an invoice via PayPal... please be sure to include your mailing address and phone number. I will "hold" shipping date requests for 24 hours while orders are pending payment.

Thanks so much for your interest! :) Amy

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  2. hipeatall

Mar 2, 2009
    Here is a picture of the eggs I have collected over the past few days. :)

[​IMG]

3. El gallo09

El gallo09 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 4, 2012
    where you acquired the BC Maran roo?.
    what line come fron the hen?

I'm interested in Bev Davis line black copper maranThanks

4. hipeatall

Mar 2, 2009
    Both the rooster and hen are from Bev Davis lines.
    They were all acquired from a local breeder that we know through our 4H group.

5. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    Mine are all headed to Lockdown tonight! Only 2 looked light inside and not growing but they are soooo dark, I'm leaving them just in case! I can hardly see inside them they are so dark! I'm hoping for 13 or so BCM chickies in a few days! Thanks for such nice, dark, fertile eggs!

6. hipeatall

Mar 2, 2009
    Awesomeness!!! Come on chickies!!! :)
    Even with my super bright 360 lumens flashlight I can barely see anything going on in those eggs - I do the same thing and just leave them all in!

7. Feike

Feike Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2011
    Lander, Wyoming
    That sounds awesome....my incubator is arriving soon!

8. hipeatall

Mar 2, 2009
    Below is a picture of a few chicks from our April Fools Day hatch.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  9. ghostwolf

ghostwolf Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2011
    East Chatham, NY
    I am sending you an email on purchasing some of these eggs. Thank you.

10. hipeatall

Mar 2, 2009
    The hens are laying wonderfully... so I just added a few ship dates :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by