**BUY IT NOW** 12+ Old Type Heritage RI Red Hatching Eggs - Show Quality** NPIP **

Has this restarted?
fl.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
$21.00
hugs.gif
love.gif

Hi Melissa it is a buy it now, decided I wasn't going to mess with the auction since right now so hard to keep up on. If you want some just let me know and I will gather and ship once payment is made. I also have Welsummers laying and have hatched all I need right now and can do a mix of both also if you like, same price so just let me know. Thank you and have a blessed weekend.
Hugs,
Roslyn

Roslyn, just wanted to let you know, out of the 14 eggs you shipped me -- the 14th egg just pipped! The chicks are so pretty and healthy -- not a crooked toe or crossed beak in the bunch! I used my new Brinsea Octagon Eco w/auto-turner for this hatch & it held rock steady on temp & humidity.

That's 100% hatch on SHIPPED EGGS!!!

Thank you again.
THAT IS AWESOME!!! Guess the new boys are sticking the hybrid vigor to them. When I did my test hatch after the boys had been with them a few weeks, I still had a few not fertile, but all that developed hatched and those chicks are growing off beautiful. I have 3 Genesis hovabators with turners and have been having great hatches from all my birds too. Been hatching some Welsummers to grow off for me to show this fall at our fair and now need to get back to hatching a few more of the reds to sell some chicks. I have never had a crossed been or crooked toe and hope I never do either! Thank you for letting me know I can't wait to tell Gary that we had another 100% hatch, last one that I know of was from a gentleman that lived in Utah. You'll have to post photos of the babies too. Thank you again and God Bless!
hugs.gif

Has this restarted?
fl.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif
$21.00
hugs.gif
love.gif

This is a Buy It Now still they are $35.00 which includes shipping ...Don't want to fool with the auction just to time consuming, not to mention CONFUSING for an OLD CHICK like me lol
barnie.gif
!
Please just drop me a PM and I will get back with you.
THANK YOU and GOD BLESS!!
hugs.gif
love.gif
thumbsup.gif

They lay great, I have 17 hens in the pen and get an average 12 eggs a day and 8 hens are older ones so I think they lay pretty great and such sweet girls too.

Ok. I REALLLLY want some. However, I am trying really hard to stick to my budget, not that your eggs are that expensive, but I have eggs from my own hens that I could hatch for free... Oh, but I SOOO want some from your girls!!!! With any luck that little devil sitting on my should right now telling me to buy, buy, buy, will win
wink.png
I'll PM you and let you know if I do end up allowing myself to splurge and buy some eggs. Thanks for replying to my question :)

Ok. I REALLLLY want some. However, I am trying really hard to stick to my budget, not that your eggs are that expensive, but I have eggs from my own hens that I could hatch for free... Oh, but I SOOO want some from your girls!!!! With any luck that little devil sitting on my should right now telling me to buy, buy, buy, will win
wink.png
I'll PM you and let you know if I do end up allowing myself to splurge and buy some eggs. Thanks for replying to my question :)

I sent you a pm maybe we can do a egg swap?

Back
Top Bottom