BUY IT NOW: 12+ Paint & Black Silkie Eggs - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by kelar, Mar 31, 2012.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Up for your consideration in this BIN listing are 12+ eggs from my paint and black pens. The paint pen has a paint roo over recessive white hens. The blacks will be from my all black pen. Please be aware that paints do not breed true. You could get paints or a host of other colors. So far the paint chicks I've hatched from this pen have had very dark skin and combs and appear to be free of the melanization problems some breeders are reporting with their paint chicks. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. If you are interested in purchasing these eggs, please post "SOLD" in a reply and contact me with your shipping details, including your full address and a phone no. for the box if you want to pick up your eggs at the post office when they arrive. Priority shipping is an additional $17 and I will get these mailed the week of 4/2. I ship Mondays through Thursdays. Paypal only to [email protected] - please, no e-checks. You can see more of my silkies on my website at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. Thank you for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  2. Southernsilkies

Southernsilkies Out Of The Brooder

Sep 9, 2010
    Dallas, Ga.
    Nice Birds!