Buy It Now 12+ Rare Blue Copper/Black Copper Marans pen hatching eggs - great Bloodlines

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
Can take 2 orders for this week. Shipments will be week of 4/30, if hens continue to lay as presently which is expected and payment is prompt. I can take 2 orders a week for this grouping. (TO buy, please just post Sold in a reply below the listing.and deposit paypal.) Postage is $17.50 and is Priority Mail/confirmation delivery. We wrap and ship carefully but do not guarantee or replace eggs as shipping and incubation is out of our control. 12+ means 12 eggs, more if available on shipping day. Shipping technique described under photos below.Eggs may be picked up at the farm if scheduled.

Paypal only for this listing (no epays please) If you don't paypal, please pm me for alternate ways to order these eggs. Our paypal is [email protected] Please message me after payment with your full name and mailing address and your byc name and if you want anything other than fragile marked on box. I'll need a phone # if you want to pick up at the post office.

If all the ladies lay equally, you should expect roughly 60% Blue Copper Marans and 30% Splash Copper Marans and 10% Black Copper Marans.We have done fertility tests and received great feedback regarding shipped eggs as well.. This Pen represents Bev Davis and Wade Jeanne and also our own Garry farm lineage. Please remember that blue x splash will yield both blue copper and splash copper marans and that blue x blue yields blue,black and splash marans. Only first generation splashes are used in the breeder pen to prevent fadeout of the splashes!

More information about our full time farm and our philosophy is available at our website
http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/
how we ship: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped
or facebook The Garry Farm Happy & Blessed Bidding! We're fulltime farmers,please give us time to answer questions!
Best offer means offers will be considered on a case by case basis.

Last edited:
Thanks so much Kraeuterelfe!!! Your eggs are wrapping and will be shipping TODAY. We can fill one more order this week... Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Back
Top Bottom