Buy it Now: 12+ Silkied Pure Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

NicoleRM

Songster
13 Years
Dec 2, 2007
Williston, FL
For sale, 12+ hatching eggs from my BBS silkied Ameraucanas. These are pure Ameraucanas, not Silkie crosses. My current flock consists of a blue silked rooster over blue hens. Some of the hens are silkied and some are splits, so you will hatch some splits from these eggs and the chicks can be blue, black, or splash. Egg color on these still needs work and is pretty variable, from clear blue to shades of green.

Shipping will be $15 for Priority. The eggs will be bubble wrapped and shipped in a styrofoam insulated double box. The eggs I ship are fresh with a good hatch rate for me here, but I cannot guarantee hatch rates for any eggs shipped due to handling during transit or incubation technique.

I generally have 1 or 2 batches of eggs to ship per week, please PM if interested. Very open to offers, please don't be shy! Would trade for other pure large fowl Ameraucana eggs of good color.
big_smile.png

I have quite good hatch rates on mine here at home, no different from my other flocks. Crossing them out seems to have really improved this issue. I think most of the hatching problems were from eggs out of the original pair or their direct offspring before any new blood was added.

I think that is still more of a lingering issue than the fertility/hatching problems. I haven't lost any of mine in a while, so they do seem to be getting stronger as new blood is added through outcrossing.

Back
Top Bottom