**Buy It Now** 12+ Wheaten/BlueWheaten/Slpash Ameraucana Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Azriel, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Azriel

Azriel Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Montana
    Please PM to buy, price includes shipping.
    These are large fowl, but lay a smaller egg than my Orps. My flock is from eggs that I bought from GreenFamily Farm, and Paradise Found Farm. My girls lay a very pretty light sky blue egg, and the Roos was hatched from a very blue egg.
    I will acept PayPal to [email protected] or MoneyGram
    I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and pack them well to protect them as much as possable, but please note that due to postal handling or incubator problems I can not guarantee your hatch.
    I have been getting 100% hatches here at home, and have had a 100% hatch on eggs that I have shipped.
    I am not NPIP please do not ask to buy if I can not ship to your state.

2. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2009
    Idaho
    I just put 14 out of 17 shipped into lockdown! Seller packs awesome & the fertility is great! :)

3. IroquoisEgg

IroquoisEgg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2010
    Fair Oaks, CA
    I go into Lockdown Tuesday! 15 going in out of 18 shipped. Was a 12 egg auction!! How's that for over 100%!!

4. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2009
    Idaho
    One of the ten[​IMG] Chicks I got from the Auction! I love [​IMG]them! Thanks!
    [​IMG]

5. silkies4me

silkies4me Out Of The Brooder

Jun 1, 2011
    Edgerly Louisiana
    Hi DoubleTake!
    That is a gorgeous chick you got there! I also have some wheaten/blue wheaten/splash ameraucana eggs from Azriel in my incubator. I have 14 developing out of 15 sent. They are due around March 17th. I'll let everyone know how many hatch!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by