***Buy It Now*** 12+ Wheaton/Blue Wheaton/ Splash Pure Ameraucana Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Azriel, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Azriel

Azriel Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Montana
    Please PM to buy. Price includes shipping. I will collect Fri, Sat. Sun. and ship Mon. This is for 12+ and I always send lots of extra eggs. This will close Sun Feb 5 at 8pm, or when these eggs have sold. I accept PayPal to [email protected], or MoneyGram.
    These are LF but lay a smaller egg than my Orps. My flock is from Green Family Farm, and Paradise Found Farm. My girls lay a very pretty light blue egg, and the Roo was hatched from a nice blue egg.
    The girls love to pull on the Roo's beard, so he looks a bit undressed.
    I have been getting good hatches from these here at home, I have 24 in my bator now that are all developing nicely.
    I wrap each egg in bubble wrap, and pack them in such a manner as to protect them as well as possable, but due to postal mishandling, or incubator problems, I cannot guarantee your hatch.
    **Sorry, the rest of my photos did not post, and I don't know how to add them**

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  2. IroquoisEgg

IroquoisEgg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2010
    Fair Oaks, CA
    SOLD

3. 2hot2chicken

2hot2chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2011
    Beaverton
    Since this dozen is sold and my bator is currently in use anyway, any chance of another dozen in a couple weeks? I've been looking for some wheatens/blue wheatens closer to oregon and you are the closest I have seen so far. Would really like to get some!

You can add photos to your reply by simply clicking on the little box
    [​IMG]

Once you do this you can select photos from your computer and click submit and they will show up in your message exactly how mine did.
    : )

4. Azriel

Azriel Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Montana
    Yes, I will do pre-orders on these eggs. I only have 6 girls, but they are laying like crazy, and both my bators are full. I have been getting 100% hatches on these eggs.

5. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    FYI- it's wheatEn, not wheaton.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by