1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Buy it now! 18 Bearded Lavender Silkie hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by silkie_sue, Mar 15, 2012.

1. silkie_sue

silkie_sue Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    $100.00 is the price per doz Lav eggs......your shipping costs will be $15.00
    This listing will end March 18 at 9 pm central time.

I still have a 18 Lav eggs left.

18 Bearded Lavender Silkie eggs...$100.00

My lav's are laying like crazy and my bator's are full. Great fertility! By Monday(03/19) I will have at least 1 Doz Lav eggs collected I have 4 pure Lav. hens and 1 Lav split hen and 2 lav roo's in the Lav Silkie pen and they are laying almost every day right now they must think it's spring...lol
    You will hatch mostly pure Lavender chicks.

If you wish to purchase please PM me and I will give you my Paypal addy and mark 1 Doz sold. First to PM and pay get's
    the eggs.
    If you wish to purchase more. I can ship up to 2 Doz. in a box but this will change the shipping from $15.00 to $18.00. First to PM and pay get's the eggs.

PayPal only payment due immediately upon request for the eggs. I will only mark the eggs as sold once your payment is received

I will ship eggs on Mon. (03/19) I pack very, have never had a customer report a broken egg.

I can ship to most lower states. I can not ship to Canada, Hawaii, or across borders. No international bidders please. If unsure about the policy on shipping eggs in your state PM me and I will look it up.
    Please PM any questions.

Shipping is $15.00 for 1 Doz. eggs

Feel free to PM any questions

In my Bearded Lavender silkie pen I have 4 Lav. silkie hens,and one black/lav split Silkie hen, and two Lav. Silkie roos. You will hatch mostly pur Lav chicks.
    Most of my Lavender silkie stock have been raised by me from hatching eggs from Cat Dance Silkies and AHappyChick .

Please beware that shipping is hard on eggs. Once they leave my hands I am not responsible.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  2. Wyogirl

Wyogirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2010
    Cody, WY
    One dozen Please
    Also PM'd you
    Ayda

3. silkie_sue

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Wyogirl....I PMed you my PP addy, please make your payment ASAP. Thank you

4. silkie_sue

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I still have 1 Doz Lav Silkie eggs left for sale. Pm me!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by