Buy It Now - 4 Silkied Olive Egger & 8+ Silkied Ameraucana Eggs - USPS Priority Shipping Included

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by CatKai, Mar 15, 2013.

1. CatKai

CatKai Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2010
    USA

This is a Buy It Now, not an auction. USPS Priority shipping is included.

4 Silkied Olive Egger & 8+ Silkied Ameraucana eggs.

4 Silkied Olive Egger Eggs - The hen is a cross of a Welsummer hen & a splash Silkied roo.
    Blue with white lacing on the head/neck, full beard/cheeks & is in with a blue Silkied Ameraucana roo. Chicks can be split to silkied & silkied. My 1st hatch of these was 3/3 hatched: 1 black split w/ a single comb, 1 black silkied and 1 blue silkied both with a pea combs. I have shipped 1 set of 6 of these and it was a 6/6 hatch!
    These eggs are a pretty olive when laid and dry to an olive brown.

8+ BBS Silkied Ameraucana eggs - Pure Ameraucana, not Silkie crosses. Some eggs are a light blue, some are a light olive green. My roo's are blue Silkied Ameraucana & the hens are blue & splash, half are silkied & half are split to silkied. Chicks can be both silkied and split to silkied from these eggs. I have hatched a few splash & the rest an even mix of silkied blues & blacks.

I interested in trading eggs as well - these are some I am looking for.
    I am willing to consider other breeds, PM me.

Splash Marans w/ no copper that are dark eggs - must be a minimum 6 on the chart.
    Blue Marans w/ no copper - must be a minimum 6/7.
    BBS Copper Marans that are dark eggs - must be a minimum 6/7
    Splash Ameraucana - must be blue eggs & specific lines.
    Lavender Ameraucana - must be blue eggs & specific lines.

Post SOLD below & $45.00 to Paypal to [email protected]
    No e-checks

& PM me your shipping information w/ phone # if you want it added with hold for pick up.

No guarantees due to USPS handling & different incubation techniques.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by