"BUY IT NOW" 48 HR. auction PROJECT LAVENDER ORPINGTON and Black split to Lavender 16+ eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Charm1704, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    [​IMG] I have up for your consideration 16+ eggs from 2 pens of Orpingtons. Pen 1 is my pure Lavender Orpingtons from Paul Bradshaw (GreenFire Farms) I have one Roo and 5 hens in this pen . Pen 2 is Black Split to Lavender from Hink JC . You can get Lavender and Black splits from this pen, I have 1 Roo and 5 hens in this pen...this pen has been laying 1 month now. Both of these pens are PROJECT EGGS....you still need to breed back to the Black or Black splits to improve feather quality, and CONFORMATION on the Lavender. I double box and wrap each egg in bubble wrap. My feedback and shipping of eggs speaks for itself. Shipping is $16.50 . Right now I have 9 lav eggs and 7 split eggs...you will get all the eggs these 2 pens lay till shipping. I would like to ship Tomorrow or Wednesday so the eggs will be VERY FRESH. I do not ship to Hawaii. PayPal is the way to pay. [email protected] [​IMG] TEXAS PULLORUM- TYPHOID CERTIFICATE NO# 1479

http://indainoaksfancyfeathers.webs.com/ MY WEBSITE

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by