BUY-IT-NOW 5+ silkies/showgirls (includes paint and blue-eggers!)

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by TinyBirds, Feb 21, 2012.

1. TinyBirds

TinyBirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2009
    Texas
    I am just trying to keep myself from hatching out too many eggs, so if anyone wants this batch, I will be shipping tomorrow (Wed) for $20 (free shipping), please respond to this ad with the response "SOLD" (first person to put SOLD is the winner I assume - I haven't done auctions on this new BYC yet so forgive me if that's wrong) and then send the $20 paypal to libertysprings@gmail.com.

5+ eggs from the pen with the following birds in it:

roosters:
    3 paint silkie roosters
    1 white showgirl rooster (with double-naked-neck genes - unbearded) - he is popular w/ the hens so even though there are lots of paint roosters in the pen, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the chicks are his

hens:
    1 black silkie hen from Amy Piehl (the 2nd black hen is with babies now in a separate pen)
    2 white silkie hens from show-breeders
    1 paint silkie hen from Bren in TX
    1 frizzle bantam polish (gold laced) - don't think she's laying but just adding her to the list in case!
    2 blue/splash silkie hens that lay blue/green eggs (from DipsyDoodleDoo) - these are neat!! (I will have at least 1 egg from them in this batch)

All are bearded except the showgirl rooster. I will send the Texas P/T certificate in the box.

2. 2hot2chicken

2hot2chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2011
    Beaverton
    sold

3. RHRanch

RHRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

SOLD

4. RHRanch

Uh, I pm'd sold and messaged sold.... which one counts? lol Should I pay? Should the other person? Let us know.

5. TinyBirds

TinyBirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2009
    Texas
    Looks like both responses at the same time, so if you both pay I can ship 2 batches. First one Wed and 2nd fri or mon. Thanks!

6. 2hot2chicken

Jul 15, 2011
    Beaverton
    I am setting with other eggs and do not want these guys to far back so if I can get the wed shipment that would be great. I am paypalling now.
    Thanks

7. 2hot2chicken

Jul 15, 2011
    Beaverton
    sent payment : )

8. RHRanch

The second shipment is fine by me. Sending payment now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by