BUY IT NOW!!! 6+ CUCKOO silkie eggs! Pics of recient hatched chicks on post #1

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
THESE PICTURES ARE OF ACTUAL BIRDS HATCHED OUT OF THESE VERY EGGS

My cuckoo have been laying well this week. I have 6+ CUCKOO eggs that can ship today if someone gets them before 4 pm EST.... eggs will ship TODAY So immediate paypal payment is required at auction end. This is a Buy it NOw style posting. Shipping is set at $15.00 This set will include CUCKOO EGGS. EGGS WERE COLLECTED YESTERDAY AND THIS MORNING This auction will end at 4 Pm EST WEDNESDAY 4-18-12. I dont offer these very often so get them while you can!

You can see many pics of ALL my birds on my website. www.sassysilkie.com Every bird I own is pictured on that site and are the same birds your eggs will be comming from.

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ MY HATCHING EGG POLOCY ON WWW.SASSYSILKIE.COM BEFORE BIDDING TO BE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SHIPPING EGGS CAN BE A GAMBLE DUE TO FACTORS BEYOND MY CONTROL

Last edited:
Just thought I would add:

Here is a group of 7 cuckoo and 4 partridge I hatched out 2 weeks ago. (not to bad for setting 12 eggs!)

and here is a group of 4 buff 2 cuckoo and 1 partridge hatched yesterday (with 4 more pipped in the bator looks like it will be 11 out of 12 again!)

and here are the other 5 eggs but the last one had no pip :( But I did enlarge the other 4 pips so I could see if the chicks were still alive since the other chicks were out running around and pooping all over the place for a day already. I think they are just slower or were in a colder spot in the bator..

Back
Top Bottom