Buy It Now: 6 Paint / Possible Showgirl Eggs (to ship Tuesday 2/21)

Shayna

I [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]
8 Years
Aug 2, 2011
Midwest
BUY IT NOW PRICE: $45.00
Shipping will be Tuesday, February 21st, via USPS Priority Mail at a cost of $10.00
Listing will end at 5:00pm CST on Monday, February 20th, so they can ship the following day.
Description:
This listing is for 6 of my paint silkie, possible showgirl eggs. I do not anticipate to have extras available, but I will be collecting all eggs laid tomorrow. I have 2 paint roosters and 1 paint showgirl rooster in the breeding pen with paint silkies and black silkie girls laying. I have added black silkies hens to my breeding project because quality black silkies can help improve the paint type and improve pigment holes in the paints. Paint silkies are a work in progress. I have been getting very nice paint chicks from my breeding stock. I am getting about 80-90% paint or white chicks (the white may or may not develop spots later) and the other 10-20% in blue or black chicks. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Paypal payment is due when you commit to buy.
I am getting excellent fertility in the eggs I am incubating, but I cannot guarantee hatch rates with shipped eggs. They will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail, which typically takes 2-3 days. I will not be responsible for any accidents in the mail since I cannot control what happens when they leave. I will ship within continental US only, excluding HI, AK. If your state has restrictions on receiving shipped eggs, please contact me prior to buying. I will individually wrap each egg and package with care. I will not mark it as eggs, since I've heard too many instances of boxes marked eggs having more accidents but will mark the box as fragile.
I don't wash the eggs, because that can contaminate them. I will gently wipe loose dirt off if I get the occassional dirty egg.
Since I cannot control the hens laying, if they should slow down, and I am unable to collect the minimum by the shipping date, the buyer would have the option to cancel order or wait for the additional eggs. I expect I will have 6 available by the time they ship.

Check out these links for many pictures of my flock and pictures of chicks hatched by others who have received eggs from me and ones I've hatched:
The Flock:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/shaynas-member-page
The Chicks: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/chicks-hatched

Last edited:
I am confused by your listing. it says buy it now price and then it says $1 increments. is this a buy it now or is it an auction with the starting bid at $45?

I'm sorry for the confusion and thank you for pointing that out... This is a Buy it Now for $45 plus $10 shipping. I have removed the $1 increment language.

About 1 hour and 15 minutes until this listing is closed. The eggs will be going into my very full incubator tonight if no one wants them. Check out the hatch page linked in my signature if you'd like to see the cuties that have come from my eggs. :)

Back
Top Bottom