Buy it Now 6 Plus Paint Silkie Hatching Eggs SOLD

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by FrenchToast, Mar 29, 2012.

1. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    I am offering 6 ( plus extras if layed before I ship) Paint silkie hatching eggs. I've had excellent fertility and hatch from my birds. I have a paint roo from Shaynas Silkies over black hens.

I have been getting Paint, Black and White chicks. I would say at least 50 % paints. But of course every hatch will be different. You could hatch out more or less. Your guess is as good as mine !! LOL

Very nice looking chicks if I do say so myself.

I can ship Tues if payment recieved before 1pm CST or will Ship Weds if payment is made asap via Pay Pal.

$12.00 for priority mail shipping within the 48 states.

Due to circumstances beyond my control I can not guarantee what your hatch rate will be since a lot can happen between my place and yours. I am not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. If you would like to insure your package it will be an additional $1.75 however it will not cover broken, scrambled or eggs that don't hatch. The PO will not insure the eggs. They will just insure if the package is lost and not found.

Right now I can only take Pay Pal.

Please PM me and tell me you want the eggs and send payment via Pay Pal.

Some of the pictures were taken with my camera and the color is off.

If you are the winning bidder please PM me with your mailing name, address an phone number and whether you want the PO to Hold the package and call you for you to pick up.
    My Pay Pal Address is [email protected]

Thanks and Here's to a Happy Healthy Hatch !!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  2. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    I have changed the Auction to a BuyItNow since I won't be home Wednesday to Watch the Auction. So if you are interested in the eggs I can ship out today (Tuesday) and Wednesday.

Thanks

FrenchToast

3. Southernsilkies

Southernsilkies Out Of The Brooder

Sep 9, 2010
    Dallas, Ga.
    Nice paint babies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by