1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BUY IT NOW ~ 6+ RARE Mottled Jave Hatching Eggs ~Free Shipping~

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by rockinpaints, Feb 21, 2012.

1. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    This is a 'Buy it Now' auction. Please PM me for payment instructions and your preferred shipping date.
    The auction is for 6+ of our beautiful Mottled Java eggs! [​IMG] We will include extras in case of breakage during shipping.

We are offering 6+ of our beautiful Mottled Java eggs! These stunning birds are listed on the ALBC list as threatened. The Java is the second oldest breed of chicken created in the U.S. and once nearly extinct. It's glossy black body with white mottling is a beauty to behold on lush green grass! They lay brown (tan) eggs and are good duel purpose birds. The chicks are friendly and curious and very hardy. If you'd like to add some flashy color to your flock these are the birds for you! We have compiled our flock from different breeders around the country for gene diversity and quality. (The pictures are from various age groups )

Other eggs we have available:
    Lavender Orpingtons
    Blue Orpingtons
    Blue Marans
    Black Copper Marans

***While we strive to produce quality birds to the breed standards, as in all breeding programs, unwanted characteristics may show up from time to time.***

For other chicks that we offer or ordering Mottled Java chicks click on our website to the left. We ship chicks all winter long. [​IMG]
    Our eggs are very fertile and we have had an excellent hatch rate. However, due to the nature and handling of shipped eggs unfortunately we can not guarantee your hatch rate. We DO guarantee all eggs to be fresh and arrive in good condition and in a timely manor. We do everything on our end to try to help you have a successful hatch, the rest is up to the postal service......We ship priority mail individually bubble wrapped in a well padded box.

We are NPIP certified in the state of Ohio. We do not ship to HI, of SD due to strict state regulations. Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  2. Edgewater Eggs

Edgewater Eggs New Egg

Feb 17, 2012
    I would like to buy 3-4 dozen eggs - a mixture of any have along with the Jave eggs. I need to incubate in 3 Kindergarten classes and need to have a good fertile result. Am looking to increase my flock and the breeds that I have. Due to an extremely crafty predator, my flock has diminished. Barn has been refurbished and made predator-proof, but now need a new flock. Please let me know what you have available. Want to set the incubators on March 6th, and I live in Charleston, SC.

3. chickensNpoodles

chickensNpoodles Out Of The Brooder

Feb 13, 2010
    Just wanted to say that I bought some of these eggs from Nellie. Out of 8 shipped eggs, I hatched out 7. Beautiful, perky chicks. Love them!

4. Chickielady

Chickielady Spiritwood Farms Premium Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Raymond, WA
    My Coop
    Nellie maybe I should have snuk a few of my Black Javas in the box......LOL !! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by