Buy It Now! 8 + Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Hatching Eggs

Chicken Junkies

Songster
9 Years
Jan 1, 2011
Eastern Panhandle of WV.
My Coop
My Coop
Shipping is $15 and includes Priority USPS shipping and tracking.

Sale ends Saturday 5/26/2012 at 9am EST or when SOLD!

A customer's incubator is on the fritz, so... here's your chance!

8 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs from our 6 hens and 2 roosters which were
hatched from eggs purchased directly from Peachick/Kat LaDue here on BYC last summer. There
should be at least a couple extra eggs, whatever the girls give me.

These are fresh eggs, no eggs will be more than 3 days old. This is your chance to get some of
these beautiful robin egg blue eggs from this great line and grow your own flock. I've been hatching
most of these eggs for my own use, but my bators are full... so get them while you can!

We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching
techniques. We have hatched several clutches already and the eggs are very fertile.

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send payment to [email protected] immediately
after buying. I will ship the 8 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs on Saturday morning.
They will be shipped USPS Priority with tracking and carefully packaged. Check our feedback and
auction comments, we know how to get these eggs to you intact and hatch rates have been great.
Thanks so much for looking!
frow.gif

crunchynut
Today at 2:53 pm
You're welcome! The last one out and the final total is 7!!

Just got these messages today from a happy customer. So tickled she had a good hatch. If you check our auctions, you'll see we've had quite a few happy customers. Please PM me if you'd like these eggs. They can be in your bator the first of the week!

Back
Top Bottom