Buy It Now-Alpaca Fleece Products! Soft & Warm!

Chicken7777

Songster
13 Years
Oct 10, 2008
North Jersey
Hello everyone, I happen to have some Alpaca Fleece Products for sale. The pictures are dated from 2008 when I first started selling Alpace Fleece Products here in BYC with such good feedback during the cold weather. I have decided to start selling some again and if you are interested please PM or email me at anytime. Again I have sold to many BYC members and have received great feedback through thread posts, email and PM's. I accept payments through PAYPAL for your security and mine.
**If my PM BOX is full please send me an email and I will reply to you in a jiffy!

For those who are interested, the information and prices are as before (which could also be viewed on page one including old pictures, in this link! https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=124141 )

**Due to the new change in posting items for sale in BYC, I will take orders old fashionly through post or PM, and mark the items that have been bought, like I did before here in the thread.

I have a couple of Alpaca products for sale, which are listed below. These are really great because they have a very soft texture and they will keep you very very warm in the cold weather. Alpace Fleece can be comparable to Cashmere which is very soft and of great quality. I have many colors for Scarves, mittens, socks and hats. If you have a certain product, combo coloration or color you might be interested please PM and I could maybe make a special order for you...

***IF you see anything below that is sold out and are interested in purchasing just post or PM me and I can get your order for later on when I have more!!*********

The scarves are made by the company Camargo from Peru.
The sweaters, mittens, and socks are handcrafted by skilled people in Ecuador. All Alpaca products here ARE Imported from Ecuador.

***SPECIALS ONLY FOR BYC MEMBERS!
Alpaca Fleece is very soft just like cashmere and sometimes costly soo please do not think I am adding prices really high for these...

1. Scarves of all colors- $14.75 each( but will leave them for $12.00 for BYC members Only)
2. Mittens-$8.25 each pair (Only for BYC members original price was $10.00 each)
3. Socks $10.00 each pair
4.Hats- $9.50 each
5.Sweaters-$27.00 each( I dont have these at the moment but if you would like to special order let me know!)

Shipping& Handling will be $5.50 only.
***Special**** If you buy two or more Alpaca Products I can deduct $3.50 from your order
***Special**** If you buy four or more I will give deduct $3.00 off whole purchase + FREE Shipping.
***Special**** If you buy more than 6 products I will give you mittens or socks or a hat (either wool or alpaca fleece) for FREE + FREE SHIPPING

Below are the pictures of the many varities that I have. If you might be interested in any I can leave them at a great price just for people here in the BYC forum. Please PM or post for more information or for purchase.

Thank you very much and God bless!
1. Light Gray Combo of Socks and Scarf
Photo318.jpg

2. Orange Mittens and Scarf Combo
Photo313-1.jpg

2.Light Blue Combo-Hat(this is whool not alpaca fleece), and Alpaca Fleece Scarf. (the color of these are turqoise but ussually on cameras blue is a very hard color to capture.
Photo308-1.jpg

3.Green colored Mittens, hat and scarf
Ebay012.jpg

Photo321-1.jpg

4. light white/tan scarf and socks
Photo323-1.jpg

5.White color combo socks, mittens, and hat
Photo328-1.jpg

6.Light white/tan scarf
Photo261.jpg

7. Yellowish Brown Scarf(the picture below is an old picture but with good resolution)--I have two of these available.
Ebay023.jpg

8.Brown Scarf-(the picture below is an old picture but has a better resolution)----SOLD
Ebay016.jpg

9.Light whitish brown/yellow scarf and socks
Photo326.jpg
-----SOLD
Photo308.jpg

10.Dark Gray Scarf
Photo232.jpg
-----SOLD

11. Red colored scarf- (picture below is colored lighter than it seems)
Photo254.jpg

12. Black combo Scarf and socks- I ONLY HAVE BLACK SCARF!!
Photo316-1.jpg

Better resolution picture of black scarf and socks (excluding mittens)
Photo175.jpg

Some old Alpaca fleece items/combos I had in the past...if you would like to special order please let me know so that I can add you to the list and notify you when I have these available! Thanks again!

Photo182.jpg

Photo186.jpg

Photo384.jpg
Sweater with zipper!

Photo385.jpg
- Alpaca Fleece Blankets...Soo Soft!!

Back
Top Bottom