"BUY IT NOW" AUCTION 24 EASTER EGGER EGGS, PIPS & PEEPS BLUE AMERAUCANA ROOSTERS

Charm1704

Songster
9 Years
Sep 30, 2010
Elgin, Tx
  1. I have 24 + beautiful Blue EE eggs up for your consideration.This flock is covered by 2 Gorgeous purebred blue ameraucana Pips & Peeps Roosters.I also have 5 black split to lavender EE hens in this pen..so you will get all colors from this crossing. My flocks are tested by the State: TEXAS PULLORUM-TYPHOID CERTIFICATE NO# 1479. Shipping is $18.50 Because the eggs are big and heavy and packing materials, I bubble wrap and double box. . My hatch rate here has been great. My feedback on the eggs and shipping speaks for itself. PayPal is the way to pay: [email protected] IF YOU CLICK ON THE PICTURES THEY WILL ENLARGE.. ~Charm1704 I WILL NOT SHIP TO HAWAII OR VIRGINIA
  2. THIS IS A " BUY IT NOW" AUCTION, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND READ BELOW FOLLOW UP FEEDBACK
    ep.gif
    ~CHARM1704
  3. ya.gif
    THESE EGGS WILL SHIP SOON, I HAVE 24 HENS IN THIS PEN
    droolin.gif
http://indainoaksfancyfeathers.webs.com/ here is a link to my web site, so you can see more pictures.

Jan 20, 2012​
From Buyer: nmantime

Shipped many many extra's. Very well packed for shipping. 29 eggs were set.... candled on day 6 and 26 are developing. excellent fertility and a pleasure to do business with. Excellent communication responses. Norm in N.CA

2​
From Buyer: Poco Pollo
Fast Shipping. Excellent Packing. Thank you for the extra eggs! They arrived in perfect condition. What a wonderful packing job you do! Thank you so much for holding your sale/auction on BYC.
Private comment to Charm1704
Thanks so much. The eggs look great. I'll let them rest a day and then set my hatch.
Item: 18 + Blue Easter Egger eggs, Pips & Peeps Blue Ameraucana Roosters " Auction"
Item: 18 + Blue Easter Egger eggs, Pips & Peeps Blue Ameraucana Roosters " Auction"

THIS IS FROM ONE OF MY BUYERS ON THIS AUCTION!

celebrate.gif

Charm just wanted you to know that on the eggs you sent (31 total, 2 crushed by postal service handling) i set 29 eggs. I candled today and 26 are developing... excellent fertility, most excellent....

jumpy.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I WANT ALL MY BUYERS TO BE THIS HAPPY.... HE WILL HAVE A FLOCK OF BIRDS!!!!
ep.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom