BUY IT NOW auction 24+ EASTER EGGER EGGS, PIPS & PEEPS Blue Ameraucana Roosters

Charm1704

Songster
9 Years
Sep 30, 2010
Elgin, Tx

PICTURES OF THEIR CHICKS BELOW! MY BUYERS ARE GETTING GREAT HATCHES FROM THESE EGGS!

1. I have 24+ beautiful Blue EE eggs up for your consideration.This flock is covered by 2 Gorgeous purebred blue ameraucana Pips & Peeps Roosters.I also have 5 black split to lavender EE hens in this pen..so you will get all colors from this crossing.BLACK, BLUE ,POSSIBLY LAVENDER... My flocks are tested by the State: TEXAS PULLORUM-TYPHOID CERTIFICATE NO# 201204 1004 49. Shipping is $17.50 but to the WEST COAST and UPPER EAST COAST and upper MID WEST $20.00 Because the eggs are LARGE and HEAVY and packing materials and the PO kills me on shipping to the WEST & UPPER EAST COAST AND UPPER MID WEST, I bubble wrap and double box.....ABOUT 5 & 1/2 to 6 lbs. My hatch rate here has been great. My feedback on the eggs and shipping speaks for itself. PayPal is the way to pay: [email protected] IF YOU CLICK ON THE PICTURES THEY WILL ENLARGE.. ~Charm1704 I WILL NOT SHIP TO HAWAII
  2. I ALWAYS TRY TO SHIP 30 EGGS....
  3. THIS IS A " BUY IT NOW" AUCTION, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND READ BELOW FOLLOW UP FEEDBACK
    ep.gif
    ~CHARM1704
  4. ya.gif
    droolin.gif
    NEXT SHIP DATE 4/28/12
http://indainoaksfancyfeathers.webs.com/ here is a link to my web site, so you can see more pictures.

Jan 20, 2012​
From Buyer: nmantime

Shipped many many extra's. Very well packed for shipping. 29 eggs were set.... candled on day 6 and 26 are developing. excellent fertility and a pleasure to do business with. Excellent communication responses. Norm in N.CA

2​
From Buyer: Poco Pollo
Fast Shipping. Excellent Packing. Thank you for the extra eggs! They arrived in perfect condition. What a wonderful packing job you do! Thank you so much for holding your sale/auction on BYC.
Private comment to Charm1704
Thanks so much. The eggs look great. I'll let them rest a day and then set my hatch.
Item: 18 + Blue Easter Egger eggs, Pips & Peeps Blue Ameraucana Roosters " Auction"

THIS IS FROM SOME OF MY BUYERS ON THIS AUCTION!

celebrate.gif

Charm just wanted you to know that on the eggs you sent (31 total, 2 crushed by postal service handling) i set 29 eggs. I candled today and 26 are developing... excellent fertility, most excellent....

jumpy.gif
ya.gif
jumpy.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I WANT ALL MY BUYERS TO BE THIS HAPPY.... HE WILL HAVE A FLOCK OF BIRDS!!!!
ep.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
gig.gif

nmantime

Today at 3:48 pm
Just an update... of the 26 that started developing... 22 hatch successfully... and yes it looks like there may be quite a few Blues & Blacks... looks like at least 2 whites... will see how they feather out.... lol

Norm in N.CA

Poco Pollo

Today at 3:37 pm
20 made it to lockdown, and 18 hatched. They are eating, drinking, and karate kicking each other like crazy chickens. Here's the picture I posted on the Okie thread. Fluffy faces and rear ends... too cute!

DO YOU SEE THE LITTLE LAVENDER EE SECOND ON THE RIGHT !
yesss.gif

Jan 30, 2012​
From Buyer: OkChickens

All 31 Eggs arrived very well packaged and bought 24+ eggs. I am very impressed with how fast the eggs were shipped and all of her eggs were labeled by breed and the date the specific egg was layed! A++
Private comment to Charm1704
Thank you so much for all of the extra eggs! Will do business in the future! Let me know if you ever need any Orpingtons or Shamos! Thank You, Nate
Item: "BUY IT NOW" AUCTION 24 EASTER EGGER EGGS, PIPS & PEEPS BLUE AMERAUCANA ROOSTERS

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom