BUY IT NOW auction BLUE SPLASH MARANS 16 EGGS "FRENCH STANDARD"

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Charm1704, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    [​IMG] I have a low price on these eggs because I want them to have a chance at life. These are from my Blue / Splash Marans pen they are " FRENCH STANDARD" and produce the same. My flocks are tested annually TEXAS PULLORUM - TYPHOID CERTIFICATE NO # 1479 . I do not ship to Hawaii. Shipping is $17.50. MY FEEDBACK ON THE EGGS AND PACKING SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. PAYPAL IS THE WAY TO PAY. [email protected] [​IMG] MY BLUE / SPLASH LAY DARK EGGS

http://indainoaksfancyfeathers.webs.com/ MY WEBSITE.... SO YOU CAN VIEW MORE PICTURES OF THE FLOCKS! [​IMG]

EGGS ARE READY TO SHIP!

THIS IS THE KIND OF FEEDBACK I GET OVER AND OVER AGAIN

From Buyer: southdakota
    Absolutely the best, the box was chock full of carefully packed, beautifully marked eggs. Each egg was individually wrapped and loved that the packing was taped with easy open tape. All eggs arrived intact. THank you so VERY VERY MUCH !!!
    Private comment to Charm1704
    Thank you again so much...I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your kindness.

From Buyer: CloverdaleFarms
    Revieved my beautiful eggs this morning. Only 2 days from the time of purchase to my incubator. Every egg was perfect, to include the extras she gave me. Shipment was double boxed and each egg was individually wrapped. This was my first time buying hatching eggs that had to be shipped. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank you so much Charm1704! I will definately purchase from you again! [​IMG]

SOME FOLLOW UP ON THE EGGS

[​IMG]
    CloverdaleFarms

Yesterday at 5:50 pm

Just candled the eggs! Out of 18 eggs, I have been able to confirm 15 little dancing babies!!! [​IMG]

I can't confirm or deny the other three because the eggs are just too dark for me to be able to tell for sure! [​IMG] I will check them again in a few more days.

My hatch is due on April 13.

Thanks again! The eggs are beautiful. My husband keeps laughing at me because I hae to go in and chat with them several times a day! :)

Talk to you soon!
    Alicia

[​IMG]
    CloverdaleFarms

Today at 7:29 pm
    Then we have 100% growth![​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  2. Gracie9205

Gracie9205 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2010
    Lake Charles, LA
    SOLD!