BUY IT NOW auction BLUE / SPLASH MARANS 17 EGGS

Charm1704

Songster
9 Years
Sep 30, 2010
Elgin, Tx
celebrate.gif
I have a low price on these eggs because I want them to have a chance at life. These are from my Blue / Splash Marans pen they are " FRENCH STANDARD" and produce the same. My flocks are tested annually TEXAS PULLORUM - TYPHOID CERTIFICATE NO # 1479 . I do not ship to Hawaii.Shipping is $17.50. MY FEEDBACK ON THE EGGS AND PACKING SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. PAYPAL IS THE WAY TO PAY. [email protected]
ep.gif
MY BLUE / SPLASH LAY DARK EGGS

http://indainoaksfancyfeathers.webs.com/ MY WEBSITE.... SO YOU CAN VIEW MORE PICTURES OF THE FLOCKS!
yippiechickie.gif

EGGS ARE READY TO SHIP!

THIS IS THE KIND OF FEEDBACK I GET OVER AND OVER AGAIN

From Buyer: southdakota
Absolutely the best, the box was chock full of carefully packed, beautifully marked eggs. Each egg was individually wrapped and loved that the packing was taped with easy open tape. All eggs arrived intact. THank you so VERY VERY MUCH !!!
Private comment to Charm1704
Thank you again so much...I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your kindness.

From Buyer: CloverdaleFarms
Revieved my beautiful eggs this morning. Only 2 days from the time of purchase to my incubator. Every egg was perfect, to include the extras she gave me. Shipment was double boxed and each egg was individually wrapped. This was my first time buying hatching eggs that had to be shipped. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank you so much Charm1704! I will definately purchase from you again!
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom