BUY IT NOW '' auction PUREBRED, TRUE BLACK / BLUE AMERAUCANA EGGS 16

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Charm1704, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    [​IMG] UP FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION ARE 16 "PUREBRED,TRUE " BLACK / BLUE AMERAUCANA EGGS. I HAVE A GORGEOUS BLACK ROOSTER FROM HODGES FARM OVER 6 BEAUTIFUL BLUE HENS, SOME OF MY HENS ARE FROM PIPS & PEEPS, SOME FROM PAUL SMITH. most of the eggs are a gorgeous blue, some have a green tint, one hen lays a little greener egg than the others... but her chicks are beautiful and lay a blue egg...go figure! I get 70% Blue and the rest are black chicks...It's supposed to be 50% blue and 50% black...but I get more Blue than Black when I hatch them. My flocks are tested by the State: TEXAS PULLORUM- TYPHOID CERTIFICATE NO# 1479 EGGS ARE READY TO SHIP. Shipping is $16.50 . My feedback on the eggs and shipping speaks for itself. Paypal is the way to pay: [email protected] ..... click on picture to enlarge them. ......I do not ship to Hawaii or Virginia [​IMG]

"AUCTION WILL BE REMOVED WHEN SOLD"
    [​IMG]FEEDBACK FROM ONE OF MY BUYERS! [​IMG]

Yesterday​

From Buyer: Wingsfan

Eggs were well wrapped in bubble wrap, nestled in the shipping box and packing materials and placed in a larger box. No eggs broken! Extra eggs sent along.Shipped on schedule and communication was great. Pleasure to work with. Would buy eggs again.
    Private comment to Charm1704
    Thank you for taking the time to explain how to post feedback. We are hoping for beautiful birds!
    Item: ' BUY IT NOW '' auction PUREBRED, TRUE BLACK / BLUE AMERAUCANA EGGS 10 + 2

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by