Buy it now "auction" SWEDISH FLOWER HENS EGGS....17 EGGS READY TO SHIP

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Charm1704, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    [​IMG] I HAVE 2 PENS OF SWEDISH FLOWER HENS.....UNRELATED...FROM GREENFIRE......PEN 1 HAS A GORGEOUS CRESTED ROO WITH 4 UN-CRESTED HENS....PEN 2 HAS ANOTHER GORGEOUS ROO UN-CRESTED WITH 1 CRESTED HEN AND 3 UN-CRESTED...SO THE POSSIBILITY OF CRESTED FROM BOTH PENS...I HAVE 100% FERTILITY HERE....INCUBATORS ARE FULL...THIRD TIME OFFERING THEM! TEXAS PULLORUM - TYPHOID CERTIFICATE FLOCK NO# 201204 1004 49 AUCTION ENDS FRIDAY EVENING @ 7:OO PM CENTRAL TIME..I double box.... read my feedback on the eggs and shipping! ...REPLY TO BID.......~CHARM1704.....SHIPS SATURDAY MORNING....$17.00.....BUT NOT TO HAWAII...PAYPAL: [email protected] WEBSITE: http://indainoaksfancyfeathers.webs.com/

REPLY FROM ONE OF MY BUYERS:

Wow! I have 13 viable eggs! Nice sized eggs. The packaging was great..none were broken, or weepy.

I have to share this picture..not sure who drew this..but what a cute way to get the P.O folks attention! Was it you Charm? :)

...My Grand Children helped me with these stickers & they color them for me...., and we put them on the shipping boxes...

[​IMG]
    Cute ey? So looking forward to some pretty SF babies!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by