Buy it Now- Bantam Frizzles from 2 breeding pens 6+ eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by WestKnollAmy, Oct 12, 2012.

1. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    There isn't anything more dazzling than a colorful Frizzle from Cochin breeding. Check out my soft lovelies to see for yourself. The gentle nature is great for children, the compact size is great for backyard owners and the bright and beautiful colors will delight your neighbors and friends as well as your own family!

I have 2 unrelated breeding pens of gorgeous Frizzles.
    Hot Steel is a smooth blue Mottled/splash roo covering Frizzle hens in blue partridge, blue, black Mottled, buff Columbian and black/MF hens. I get a lot of blue and blue patterned chicks from this pen with amazing patterns.
    Shazam speaks for himself! He is a gorgeous Mille Fleur Frizzle roo covering hens in buff Mottled, MF, silver laced and blue splash. I have been getting mostly Frizzle chicks from his pen in light, bright colors.
    You are welcome to check out my web page of these special pets.

http://www.westknollfarm.com/Frzzles.html
    I ship out in a USPS Priority box with each egg wrapped in bubble wrap and the box is lined with more bubble wrap for the safest trip possible. I have no control over what the PO does with the boxes but do mark them Fragile. I have no control how the eggs are incubated but have trimmed rear ends again recently and get great hatches here.

Shipping is free with this order. Combine with another BIN I have going now for a $5 discount.

I take PayPal for the orders.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  2. thasista

thasista Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2011
    KY
    My Coop
    I sent you an email through your website. for whatever reason my pming is not working

3. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Okay! I emailed you back so you should get it soon.

Thank you!

4. Fancy Feathers

Fancy Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2012
    Oh come on!! Shazam is too cute for words [​IMG] He's got some lovely ladies in with him, too [​IMG]

5. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Thank you. I have been getting some amazing babies from this breeding pen. He really throws a lot of curls and the color is great! Can't wait until they are more mature so I can see all the colors and patterns that stick. [​IMG]

6. tadpole98

tadpole98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2012
    Missouri
    Do you have any available?

7. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Yes, they are laying and I have filled all the orders this week. I will start collecting again tomorrow and can ship out on Tuesday. (Monday is a PO holiday) I will send the freshest eggs. Some days I get 6 and some days I get 3. The older eggs go in my incubator for hatching and the freshest come to you.

8. woody743

woody743 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    Franklin Ohio
    I would like the next order. Can you do a double order. You mentioned other bins.

9. woody743

woody743 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    Franklin Ohio
    Are your mottled laying now?

10. WestKnollAmy

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    I have had to take down the other BIN ads but may can get enough from my Mottleds to double it up. Some days they lay well and other days they don't. Our weather has them confused about laying, I think.
    The Frizzles do not seem to have a problem but some of the Mottled Cochin are wanting to take a break. I can certainly let you know by Monday, if you like.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by