BUY IT NOW - BLue Egg Layers - 12+ Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by foxgapchickens, Apr 13, 2012.

1. foxgapchickens

foxgapchickens Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2011
    Maryland
    BLue Egg Layers - Hatching Eggs for sale. One dozen eggs (extras included if the girls cooperate). . They were layed by our blue egg laying breeding stock which includes a black double tufted Araucana rooster from Sky Blue Egg (ann charles) a white double tufted Araucana Rooster from Hink Poultry, and a Blue Wheaton Ameraucana from the Peachick/Kat LaDue lline. Roosters are in separte pens with several hens each so you should get a nice mix of peeps. Fertility and hatching rates have been excellent and we've been hatching all winter long. NPIP 51-516.

PM to place your order or post a reply.

Shipping of $15 is the buyers responsibility.

1st Dozen will be available on Monday 4/16/12 so put your order in now.

These are fresh eggs, no eggs will be more than 3 days old. We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching techniques. We have been hatching all winter long and the eggs are very fertile. I just shipped some out last week to KS and not one egg was damaged 100% perfect shipment (thank you USPS)!

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send payment to [email protected] I will ship the 12 + eggs as soon as available afte placing your order. After receiving your order I can give you an estimated ship date. They will be boxed and wrapped with great care.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  2. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    O.M.G!
    I couldn't help but mention that the 2nd hen from the left in the first picture has the most adorable face!

3. foxgapchickens

foxgapchickens Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2011
    Maryland
    Thank you! We raise pure Ameraucanas and pure Araucanas, but like to mix it up sometimes for the customers. I notice you have a MF Cochin in your pic. Beautiful girl!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by