Buy It Now Create your Own Dozen Ending Friday 18 February 2012 at 18:00 CST

mrheinz77

New Beginnings Poultry
8 Years
May 22, 2011
SE Wisconsin
Up for your consideration is a Build Your Own Dozen Special. Breeds to choose from are:
BBS Ameraucana (Black Cockerel over 2 Splash Pullets and a Blue Pullet) x 1
BBS Cochin x 18
Iowa Blue x 2
Welsummer x 10
Olive Egger (Covered by Black Ameraucana Cockerel) x 2
Barnyard Mix that could be NN (Brown and White eggs) x 20
Crested Duck Cross x 3
Crossbred/Pure Goose (African and Embden are together right now) x 5 (Counts as 4 eggs in the dozen)
Special Breeds Very Limited (LF Black Langshan and Bantam Black and Black split to White Langshan and Gold Laced Polish)

I will update this list as I collect more eggs.

All eggs are marked by breed. Pictures can be seen on my web site.

To buy, reply with "Sold" and then PM me with your list of eggs. I will include a couple extras as a surprise.

Shipping will be $15 per dozen. If you are interested in less that 12+ eggs, PM me. I have 2 of these offers available that can go out no later than Saturday. I set eggs on Saturdays so these have been collected since Sunday. I will send the freshest eggs to you and set the older eggs if I have room. Don't allow these beauties to become feed for the critters.

Fertility has been great. I guarantee fresh & fertile eggs. Eggs are stored in a cool room in an egg turner. However, I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my hands, such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods. I always pack extremely well and try to include extras. Payment is by Pay Pal only. No e-checks please. E-checks just delay shipping. Paypal may be sent to [email protected] I will ship eggs after payment is received.

I ship on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday. I have had the fastest delivery time when shipped on Saturdays.

I am not NPIP yet. Please know the regulations for importation of eggs into your state.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom