1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Buy It Now- Easter Egger/Ameraucana eggs 12+

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by WestKnollAmy, Feb 11, 2013.

1. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    This is for a Buy It Now sale. I have a pen of Easter Egger hens and Ameraucana hens in with Ameraucana roosters. There are 2 breeding pens. The feather patterns do not match up so there are not any true patterns to hatch out as Ameraucana but I wanted the buyer to know there are pure Ameraucana in the pens, not only Easter Eggers. Some eggs are blue some are green tinted. Photos shows actual eggs from last week I set in my incubator.

Fertility has been great, hatching has been 99% but as with any shipped eggs there are no guarantees once the box goes to the PO. I have no control on the treatment of the box once it leaves my hands regardless of other shipped eggs you have received from others. I set eggs from the same flocks at the same time you receive yours so I am checking hatching rates here. All eggs are bubble wrapped and placed in a Priority box lined inside with layers of more bubble wrap for a safe trip.

Shipping only in the US. Payment via PayPal. PM me for details, please.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by