BUY IT NOW Easter Weekend Deal!!! 12 BBS Ameraucana Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Minniechickmama, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    Will ship on Monday, or Tuesday if the PO is closed for the holiday, but I am not sure about that.
    This is for exactly 12 Blue/Black/Splash Ameraucana hatching eggs. I just pulled out the Blue roo so a Black one is in the pen, but there may still be some Splash floating around in these eggs.

My bator is full and I have a lot of these to go. I will ship nothing older than laid on 4/4/12.
    My hatch rate for these has been over 90%, but I cannot guarantee anything for you since they will go through the mail. These are excellent layers and well as beautiful egg color. There is some variation on the color, from light, sky blue to a seafoam color. These ARE purebred though, that I will guarantee. Some of the pullets started laying a more greenish egg but they get bluer all of the time.

Add shipping/handling of $15 to the asking price, so $30 for the whole deal.
    I expect paypal within 24-hours of purchase and I will not ship until money is received.
    I will e-mail you with my paypal address if you choose to purchase this lot.
    Thank you.

2. Minniechickmama

Minniechickmama Senora Pollo Loco

Sep 4, 2009
    Minnesota
    Had an accident when sorting and setting tonight [​IMG]

I can do a dozen though at this price for the following Monday if anyone is interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by