~~ Buy it NOW ~~ Exactly 15 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Eggs to ship ASAP - includes shipping!

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by aceschix, Jan 24, 2012.

1. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    First person to PM and send Paypal win be the happy hatcher of these eggs [​IMG]

I have a batch of 15 eggs that were scheduled to go out Tuesday but the buyer can not take them right now. These are fresh and ready to go. Paypal ASAP and I will ship on Wednesday, January 25! My Sportsman is full. I would like someone else to have the benefit of hatching some of these beauties.
    [​IMG]
    These birds are directly from Foley and 1 generation away from direct Sterling Sue. Fertility has been tested at 96%. I have one Splash laced roo over 5 Blue laced hens, 2 Splash laced hens and 1 black laced hen. As you can see you should get a nice mix of BBS!

Black Laced hen, sorry the flash is washing out some of her red. She has very nice deep mahogany red with black lacing.
    [​IMG]

Blue laced hen. Her blue is reflecting the flash from the camera.
    [​IMG]

One of the Splash girls.

[​IMG]

I culled heavily to keep only the mahogany birds. You should get very little of the "orangey" offspring from this flock.

There are risks associated with shipping eggs. I can not be held accountable for handling of eggs once they leave my hands. I CAN tell you I package well and have great feedback on packaging. They will be individualy bubble wrapped and then securely packed.

They will be fresh and at least 96% fertile. This a Paypal sale. Paypal due ASAP in order to ship Wednesday!

Please feel free to ask questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. demerson

demerson Out Of The Brooder

Dec 3, 2011
    Otego NY
    PM sent [​IMG]

3. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    SOLD!!

Thank you!

4. demerson

demerson Out Of The Brooder

Dec 3, 2011
    Otego NY
    Not sure how to give seller feedback but all eggs arrived good to go ... well packed , fast , and good communication

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by