***BUY IT NOW***FRENCH BLACK COPPER MARANS

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Arielle, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    Photo taken with a flash.

[​IMG]Our lovely Wade Jeanne / Bev Davis hens are laying! [​IMG]

We love the marans, they are sweet, and easy. The beautiful roosters are confident birds that dominate the barnyard yet are very docile to handle. The chocolate colored eggs are wonderful and add to a colorful egg basket. We really enjoy these marans!!

This BIN is for 10 eggs plus extras if they are available.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]One girl has gone broody and is not laying.

Priority Shipping with confirmation is $16 as I pack these special eggs very well. Due to shipping and incubating conditions, I'm sorry, I can't guarantee hatch rates.

Please pay via paypal. Melissa@NorthernBoughFarm.com

Happy Hatching!

Melissa

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  2. Jenerich

Jenerich New Egg

Mar 28, 2012
    Hi,
    Are these still available i really want black copper and a few wheaten .. I am very new to this and getting things all together and really really don't want to mess anything up. I am looking at some Ameraucana's that might ship monday or tuesday and was trying to get them all here on the same day or close.. i only have 1 incubator now and not sure if i can open to put more eggs in after i have some in.. I am trying to learn as much as possible. Thanks so much for your time

Jennifer

3. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to BYC.

THese eggs are popular and I have a waiting list already for these FBCM eggs. My suggestion is to not run staggered hatches in 1 incubator unless you are an experienced hatcher. However you do have time to purchase a second incubator, or build one if you are so inclined, using one as in incubator and the other as a hatcher.

:) Melissa

4. AK Michelle

AK Michelle Bad Girl of the North

Mar 17, 2009
    Palmer, Alaska
    I'm not sure how to leave feedback so I"m just going to post it here.

I ordered some of these beautiful eggs and they came to Alaska without a single broken shell. So far they are developing nicely and I hope to have some beautiful chickies within the week.

Thanks Melissa!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by