1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Buy it Now- GLCs Standard Golden Laced Chochin Hatching Eggs 6+ Includes Shipping

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by anderson8505, Feb 5, 2012.

1. anderson8505

anderson8505 Peace, Love & Happy Chickens

6+ Golden Laced Cochin Hatching Eggs. Standard sized. (not bantam)

Will ship anywhere in the continental US. Paypal ONLY. Eggs will be individually bubble wrapped and nestled in paper in a USPS Priority Mail Box. I will not mark the box, since I think this invites more abuse by less caring humans that work for the USPS. I've had great results this way. Paypal ONLY.
    As usual with hatching eggs being shipped, I cannot guarantee their safe arrival or hatching rate. I have shipped these to Iowa and Pennsylvania so far with developing chicks as a result.

PM me with the date you need and I will try to accommodate.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  2. anderson8505

Thank you for your order, Alexia! [​IMG]

3. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Pretty birds ! Deb

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  4. anderson8505

thank you
    fowlrus and billiejo21 for your orders!!

Spreading the sweet big butts of cochins across this great nation..... [​IMG]

5. anderson8505

and sorry for the misspelling "Chochin"... sheesh, didn't even notice until yesterday!

For those that may wonder, sorry, No, I cannot send 12+, I prefer to send the freshest eggs possible, and there's only 3 hens.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  6. anderson8505

I do not have Silver Laced Cochins, sorry.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by