Buy it Now- Laced Brahma hatching egg Spring Special! Buff, Gold, Silver, Blue Laced Red, Isbars, S

Wimberleytexaschick

Songster
8 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Wimberley, Texas
Laced Brahma Hatching eggs Special for Spring- we have hatched over 200 so far and need a break!

All Laced Brahma colors are $5 each per hatching egg! Minimum order of 8 eggs, combos fine as long as available. Will send many extras!

Buff Laced Brahmas hatching eggs (up to 10 per order)
Gold Laced Brahmas hatching eggs (up to 8 per order)
Silver Laced Brahmas hatching eggs (up to 8 per order)

Blue Laced Red (BLR) Brahma project hatching eggs (up to 10 per order)

All my stock is directly from Dan Powell. I have culled heavily and selected the best type and laced hens and roosters for my breeding stock. I have 5 Buff laced hens and 2 rooster in one pen and 4 gold laced hens with one gold laced rooster in another pen. The silver pen has 4 hens and 2 roosters. There are 4 gold laced hens with a Blue Laced Red (BLR) rooster that will produce 50% Gold laced and 50% Blue Laced Red. All are housed separate and rotationally free ranged in large grass fields.

I only ship in the US via USPS Priority mail on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. Shipping is $16 for up to 24 eggs.

I will bubble wrap each egg and pack safely into a box with lots of peanuts and paper. I ship directly at the post office. I cannot control how USPS handles the box and cannot control how your incubator works. Eggs may candle clear due to postal handling, this does not mean they are infertile. We have been test hatching these eggs for months and they are fertile. I do not replace or refund hatching eggs due to postal mishaps...if you do not agree to these terms and want guaranteed chicks, then please buy chicks! Yes, we ship chicks and juveniles.

We also offer Swedish Flower Hens hatching eggs ($5 each) and Blue Isbars hatching eggs ($9 each).
Have several Cream Legbar juvenile pairs for sale and one trio!

We are Texas registered and PT tested negative under NPIP and will include our certificate with packing.

Please PM your request, I will do my best to keep this updated daily. I accept paypal only. Payment required to 'lock' in a shipping date!

Availability week of:

May 7- Buff SOLD, 1/2 Gold SOLD
May 14 Buff SOLD
May 21 BLR and Buff pending
May 29 BLR and Buff SOLD

Last edited:
We also have chicks and a few juveniles-
Pick ups, farm visits by appointment only! Located about 30 miles SW of Austin, TX or 1 hour north of San Antonio, TX. Delivery possible in Austin or San Antonio when working in those cities.
Will do custom hatches and ship day-olds.

All chicks sold, look for juveniles in May
Taking custom hatch orders only

www.highviewfarm.weebly.com

Last edited:
Thank you WimberleyTexasChick! I received my chicks today and absolutely love them. They arrived strong and healthy. Wonderful doing business with you and I will definitely be coming back for more soon! *4 Buff laced Brahma and 4 Swedish Flower Hen chicks* Plus a big Thank you for all the extras! I am thrilled.

I would love some of your brahmas! eggs or day olds (not sure how to get the older ones?) Please let me know what you have available. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom