BUY IT NOW: Serama, cochin, silkie, wyandotte & japanese bantams and hatching eggs for sale

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by japbantams2011, Jul 31, 2013.

1. japbantams2011

japbantams2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    This is a buy it now:

Serama hatching eggs all straight feathered in the pen with 1 booted hen $2.00 per egg

Japanese bantam hatching eggs all colors in the pen black, splash, blue mottled, black mottled and gold millie fleur project, plus 2 booted frizzle jap hens $1.00 per egg

Cochin bantam hatching eggs all colors in this pen millie fleur, black, and lemon cuckoo rooster $1.00 per egg

Silkie bantam hatching eggs in this pen is blue splash, isabella (white and buff), black, white, silver partridge, black and brown just all different colors $1.00 per egg

Silkied and frizzled silkied serama eggs in this pen I have silkied serama hens and rooster and also 2 frizzle serama hens and a few straight feathered hens and roosters $3.00 per egg

shipping for 6 eggs is $15 and shipping for 12 eggs is $16

3 young serama cockerels look like they will have very nice type one is like a btw color, 1 bb red crele color, and 1 silver & black $5.00 each

1 millie fleur serama rooster about 1 year old bigger size but great coloring out of my grady taylor rooster $15

1 black wyandotte bantam cockerel about 4 months old $5.00

1 young black and white japanese cockerel about 5 weeks old $3.00

3 cochin pullets almost laying age 1 blue, 1 buff, and 1 golden laced $10 each

I can ship chickens to almost anywhere in the USA new shipping box is $16 + express shipping charges to your area.

2. Missyktsm

Missyktsm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2013
    Just South of Atlanta
    Are the three Cochin pullets you have listed LF or bantam?

3. japbantams2011

japbantams2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    they are bantam size and will start to lay very soon if anyone is interested in all 3 with shipping and box included I can do them for $106.00

If the chickens havent sold by saturday will be taking them to a local flea market to sell

4. Missyktsm

Missyktsm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2013
    Just South of Atlanta
    Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for LF though. Good luck re-homing them. :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by