~~Buy it now!!~Shipping included!!~Orps~French Black Copper Marans~Olive Eggers~Frizzled Cochins~~

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by ChooksChick, Jan 23, 2012.

1. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I have EGG-zactly the following, and I offer ONLY one of each package, for shipping when paid.

Package #1: 12 Orps from my Gold Laced/Porcelain/Lavender/Mottled/Isabel project. Please see my signature for more details and pics. $55 shipped

Package #2: 5 French Black Copper Marans. These are originally from some of the big lines out there, but I have had them long enough and have been selecting for the standard. My girls tend to lay a 5-8 on the color chart. Please see my signature for more details and pics. $25 shipped

Package #3: 5 Olive Eggers. These are from my lovely CindyLouWho and Mr. Sir, my FBCM rooster. The chicks tend to look as though they'll be all black or all blue, but generally have a copper neck later. Please see my photo albums for pics of Cindy, or the link in my signature for more details and pics of Mr. Sir and my Marans. $25 shipped

Package #4: 24 Frizzled Bantam Cochins. These are from a Frizzled roo and normal feathered hens, so you won't have any Frazzled birds. Colors vary. $65 shipped

I ship in foam and double-box. I can combine orders if you like, up to 2 dozen. These will ship Tuesday, the 24th, if payment is received at PayPal address [email protected].

Please post the Package you want, and confirm in this classified that you have sent the payment, so that everyone knows what is still available or what has been purchased.

Thanks, and happy hatching!!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  2. JosieChick

JosieChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Lyman, ME
    Hi!
    I would like
    Package #1 orps
    and
    Package #3 olive eggers.

Could I pick up instead of having them shipped?? I will send payment as soon as I hear back about shipping. :) Bernie is getting huge!! I will have to get a picture of him to you and he finally crowed for the first time the other day!

Lindsey

3. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Hiya!!

I am happy to hand them off to you- that's a good opportunity for a phenomenal hatch rate.

When do you want to come get them? Got pics of Bernie?

4. JosieChick

May 4, 2010
    Lyman, ME
    Hi,

Would Thursday mid morning work? Have you collected the eggs already? I have eggs in the bator that are due to hatch this weekend so I can't set them till Monday, I hope that is ok. Could you PM me your address again, I kinda remember where your house is but don't know that I can get there on my own. :) Also, I am looking for a black or blue bantam cochin cockerel of nice type to pair with my splash hens this spring if you or anyone you know has one they might sell let me know!

Here is Bernie!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. JosieChick

May 4, 2010
    Lyman, ME
    Oops, forgot to ask how much it is minus shipping? [​IMG]

6. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Oh, look at him! How nice!

I'll pm you my info. I have the perfect black Cochin for you, too. He's about 18 months old and is a very sweet boy. I kept him even though my roo ratio is too high because he's too sweet to send to an unknown home!

It's $15 for the shipping, so it's just $50 without.

7. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Thanks, these are all sold now! New post coming!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by