1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

BUY IT NOW. Silkie Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Atlchick, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    12+ Silkie Hatching Eggs (usually 15 or so)....will ship Priority with Confirmation to keep you informed of your shipment. Packaging carefully with bubble wrap.

Payment accepted: Paypal at [email protected] or Visa/Mastercard if you prefer.

Pictures on Member Pages: atlchick.

I have all my Silkies in one pen; there are several whites, a couple of blacks, a couple of grays, and the roo is buff.

The fertility rate has been great. I've got new peeps running around everywhere!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  2. Painer

Painer Out Of The Brooder

Sep 14, 2011
    Ok so can I just paypal you $25 and in the subject area write which auction I want? Thanks

3. 2hot2chicken

2hot2chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2011
    Beaverton
    Might be a good idea if you post what colors you have and if they are mixed colors or in their own pens, etc....
    Just a tip!

4. Atlchick

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    Painer, I think so. You'll need to "close" the auction you buy from. I used to know how this all worked until they changed the set-up and I haven't had time to look into all this very closely.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll try to help you thru the process.

Thanks,

Rita

5. Atlchick

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    2Hot2Chicken...great idea. I was in a hurry when I posted, and didn't think it through enough. Thanks!
    Rita

6. IroquoisEgg

IroquoisEgg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2010
    Fair Oaks, CA
    how much is shipping?

7. 202roosterlane

202roosterlane Happy Hen on a Harley

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    Buy it now... Mine money sent.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012