*Buy It Now* SPRING IS HERE! Fertilized Toulouse Goose Hatching Eggs! NPIP

erijn5

Songster
11 Years
May 8, 2008
South Central IL
This is a Buy It Now. We have 4 Buff and the rest are Grey! We have had very good luck with hatching these little darlings out!. These birds are free range with a choice of several feeds to satisfy their appetites. They have access to swimming pools to ensure bathing and mating. All of our birds are very friendly and come when called they are a little spoiled!

PRICES: 3 Eggs: $35.00

Prices have shipping included.

You will get eggs individually wrapped in bubble wrap,with air packs and shredded paper. With priority mail, delivery conformation, insurance. I only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.
These eggs are tilted 3 times daily to ensure no sticking, they are handled with the best care until they leave my hands.

I WILL NOT REFUND ON EGGS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT. I ship them priority mail, as with anything it is a gamble on how many days it will take to get there. USPS claims 2-3 days (usually) but I cannot guarantee that..they are in their hands not mine. If shipping is delayed please PM me.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask or PM..

US buyers only, Pay pal Only No E-Checks

NPIP BIRDS

Also, on Feb. 6th our African Male escaped from his enclosure and got into this pen. I'm not sure if he bred anyone with all my Toulouse boys in the pen but there is that risk. He promptly he got removed and is now securley placed back in his enclosure.

Thanks

Last edited:
Relist today!!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom