1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

~BUY IT NOW~ Tons of Bantam Started Chicks- Duccle, Mottle Cochins, Serama & Button Quail~NPIP

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by reesepoultry, May 23, 2012.

1. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Songster

Jul 4, 2009
    ~BUY IT NOW~ Below is a list of birds available for buy it now. I will remove the birds that sell. If they are still listed they are still available. Shipping depends on location, weight and box price. Please tell me what you are interested in how many and where you are located for a shipping quote.

Please Understand I cannot ship to Virginia or out of the United States. Please also understand that shipping birds is always a risk and I cannot be held responsible for them once they leave my hands and will ship with precaution. I will not ship them if it is too hot at your end. Please be aware of your weather before buying.

BIRDS AVAILABLE: NPIP OH-432

• Bantam Mottle Cochin:
    1. I have 6 Blue and Black Mottles: $35.00 for all. Some are frizzled.

• Serama:
    1. 7 Serama Chicks 4 weeks to 2 week old: $40.00 for all.

• Bantam Duccle:
    1. 4 Duccle Chicks 4 weeks old: $20.00 for all 2 Partridge & 2 Mottled

• Button Quail:
    1. Adult Buttons 10 weeks old 8 of them: $30.00 2 Males & 6 Females.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  2. Joshuwawalker

Joshuwawalker In the Brooder

Apr 4, 2012
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hi I'm interested to now what colors of polish the trios consist of. Thank you

3. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Songster

Jul 4, 2009
    You can make the trios yourself. I have 2 Hens that are WC Black 2 Roosters that are WC Black. 1 Frizzle WC Blue Hen & 1 Frizzle Splash.

The 3 Chicks are all WC Blue & Black.

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  4. kaitnnn1

kaitnnn1 In the Brooder

May 24, 2012
    what qualities are the showgirls?

5. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Songster

Jul 4, 2009
    The SG's are BQ. They aren't SQ because they have never been shown. [​IMG]

6. k0r1nag

k0r1nag Chirping

Sep 11, 2010
    Kelso
    What would a box and shipping of a Banty Polish trio be to zip code 98626? Were the Banty Polish from birds that had been shown?

7. antrimfarm

antrimfarm In the Brooder

Mar 14, 2012
    Out of curiosity, why can't you ship to VA?

8. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Songster

Jul 4, 2009
    It would be $50 to ship that includes the box. The rooster and 2 of the hens that aren't frizzle are from a local who shows his polish but I have never shown them so they are in my eyes BQ.

9. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Songster

Jul 4, 2009
    You have to have extra paperwork and health papers.

10. k0r1nag

k0r1nag Chirping

Sep 11, 2010
    Kelso
    What of the frizzle hens? BQ as well? I forgot to ask the age on these birds. I am specifically interested in the frizzle girls.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: