Buy it Now - White Leghorn Hatching Eggs 10+

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by DMRippy, Feb 24, 2012.

1. DMRippy

DMRippy Pallet Queen Premium Member

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    I have Leghorn Hatching Eggs available for a limited time. I have my BEST looking White Leghorn Roo in with 2 of my best layers and they lay an Extra Large-Jumbo Egg almost everyday. Fertility has been checked and I have hatched lots of chicks from these hens. These are NOT show chickens. They originally came from a hatchery. The roo is home grown. All my WL have a very calm personality. They are not flighty. When we were moving them to new pens we just reached in and caught them by hand without a fuss at all. They are really some of my friendliest birds. Always at the door to greet us when we go out to feed and collect eggs.

I ship these individually wrapped in bubble wrap and with big bubble wrap around those and styrofoam as filler. The shipping is $17 priority mail. I ship on Mondays, but could ship any day if needed. Paypal only NO E-Checks (unless you pay a week in advance). I can also ship fewer egg for those with small incubators, just PM me.

SHIPPING Hatching Eggs are a RISK. Once the eggs are shipped they are out of my control. Damage to packages during shipping are the risk of shipped eggs. I take reasonable care for packing your eggs, just like I would want my eggs shipped. (No special packing instructions sorry) I offers no GUARANTEE on your hatch rate. By posting or bidding or buying you understand these terms.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  2. Tonya

Tonya Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    Broken Bow, Oklahoma
    I want some whats your paypal and i will send you money. Is it $24.00 Thanks

3. chickenbusiness

chickenbusiness Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2012
    They are beautiful. Are they the Large Fowl? Will they all be the white?

4. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    Yes they are LF and Yes they will all be white.

5. chickenbusiness

Oct 13, 2012
    I want to purchase. Leghorns are excellent layers and yours have been taken very good care of. They are beautiful!

6. chickenbusiness

Oct 13, 2012
    I received my eggs today. These eggs are IMPECCABLE! The packaging is above REPROACH! No doubt I would MOST DEFINATELY BUY AGAIN. The extra's and the communication above all my expectations! Thank you! If you are looking at these eggs-do not hesitate this is A+ SATISFACTION! [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  7. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    Wow Thanks!

8. Chickengirl1304

Chickengirl1304 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2012
    California
    Maybe a dumb question but these are white egg layers right? Lol

9. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    Yeap! BIG WHITE EGGS.... HUGE WHITE EGGS.... Just like the ones you get at the store. Only BIGGER most of the time.

10. Chickengirl1304

Chickengirl1304 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2012
    California
    Ok great :) I want some but need to
    Wait for my other eggs to line up so they can all go in together

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by