BUY NOW: 6 PUREBRED CALL DUCKS

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Lacrystol, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Lacrystol

Lacrystol Hatching Helper

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    I'm offering 6 Purebred Call Ducks Eggs extras will be included if my girls allow it.​

This is a buy now at $15.00 plus shipping.​

My call ducks are free range which means you can end up with an assortment of colors. My colors include: Chocolate, Mallard, Snowy, Butterscotch, chocolate bibbed and black/white bibs.​
    Eggs will also be unwashed to protect them from being contamination.

Even though they can fly and are free rangers, I have never had any of them fly off..

My flock did NOT come from a hatchery...

Eggs will not be shipped until payment has been accepted.

I will accept Paypal for payment, which can be sent to [email protected] and is due at the time of purchase. Contact me prior, if you want to make other arrangements.

Shipping is $15.00 I will ship Priority. I individually wrap my eggs in bubble wrap and do my best to make sure your eggs will make it as safely as possible. But once the eggs leave my hands I have no control over how the USPS handles your eggs. I also have no control over the success of your hatch.

WWW.LWBARNHOUSE.COM

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  2. slackwater

slackwater Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2010
    SoMD
    How well do these eggs typically do after they are hatched?

3. PoultryGirly

PoultryGirly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2012
    How much is shipping to 22740? Thanks......... Never mind. I just read that it's $15. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  4. Lacrystol

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    Not sure exactlly what you mean but my ducks are a year old already, they are very hardy and I have 5 of them in the incubator right now with great progress and one of my mommies are sitting on 4. LOL. Yes, she decided to sit ONE day after i put some in my incubator. What luck... So I'm exspecting 9 babies at the end of this month..

The only down fall with call ducks is Foxes. I have had a fox come into the yard and grab a couple of them last year, but now that they can fly REALLY good, I don't think that will be an issue this year. They have master when a fox comes around immediately they fly right to the porch, then we know there's a problem.. They do fly but they have NEVER left home. They fly around the house/yard and always come right back. I hope this answered your question.. If not you can always PM me...

5. teetsfamily4

teetsfamily4 New Egg

Sep 26, 2013
    Do you still have call ducks left?,If you do how long does the eggs need to hatch and do you need heat lamp,do they come as babies,Do you have some already hatched?I have 2 females and in of a male .We are wanting to use as a 4 h project for fair.
    Thank you

6. Lacrystol

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    I do have call ducks, however all of mine are full grown, I have 25 of them. As far as the eggs, it does take 26 days, when they hatch out yes, you need to keep them warm, they can stay in the house up until they are 3 weeks then it's OK to let them out. The first week after hatching, they should NOT be allowed to go swimming because they need to produce there own oils compare to where a mommy duck will put her oils on a baby.

I don't have any hatchings at the present time. If you have any questions please let me know, Thank you

7. The Farm

The Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2013
    Luther, OK
    Do you have call ducks for sell or eggs???

8. Lacrystol

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    Sorry, I believe my girls have giving up for the season..

9. Lacrystol

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    OMG. I think my girls heard you, last night I found FOUR EGGS. OMG, so if your still interested let me know..

10. The Farm

The Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2013
    Luther, OK
    So $30..00 for 4 eggs???

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by