Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
In our efforts to respond to our community's feedback and make our BSA system even better we've made a few improvements:

1. Can now relist your auctions that have ended.

2. The 'Show all listings' page (for example: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/auction_showlistings.php?id=18 ) now displays the end date of auctions that have ended.

3. New positive/neutral/negative icons

4. Added 'Auctions' section the user's profile, where you can view all the auctions you've bid on, won, didn't win, and your listed auctions etc.

Here are some details on the 'Auctions' section in your profile:

(1) Auctions shown in 'Buy: Active' can have 2 colors:
Red: means the user has been outbid
Green: means the user is the current highest bidder

(2) Auctions shown in 'Sell: Active' can also have 2 colors:
Red: No bidders yet
Green: Has received at least one bid

(3) Icons:
Star: if the star is grayscale, the user has not "given" feedback for the particular listing.
Medal: if the medal is grayscale, the user has not "received" feedback for the particular listing.

As always, we do a bit of testing before installing, but there is no way to test 100% in the production environment. That being the case, please let us know if you have any problems or suggestions.

To really fix any problems here is what we need:

• Did you receive any error messages (if yes, what were they)?
• What exactly did you do before / after the problem happened?
• Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
• All other details, for example: url to the listing / error

We hope you enjoy these updates!

thumbsup.gif

LOVE the new relist feature!

One other thing I would love to be added. When you list an auction it would be great if you could list a bid and a buy it now. like you can on ebay and other auction sites. That way the people interested can either bid, or just buy it right then.

Rob,
I've noticed that the "shipping amount" box does not stay pre-filled when the relist template appears. I'm not sure if this was intentional or not but thought I'd bring it to your attention.
Relist is a great new feature!

THANK YOU!!! I have been trying to figure out where a batch of eggs I had just hatch came from and the other auction sites would let me look up what I had purchased three to four weeks ago but I couldn't here until now.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom