Buyer from Iran

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rooster's best friend, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rooster's best friend

Rooster's best friend New Egg

Oct 13, 2007
    Hi

I just want to buy some kind of breeds which are rare in Iran. so i decided to buy them from foreign countries; but due US trade embargo against Iran i can't buy from USA. so i came here to ask you about help me to buy from Europe or anywhere else where has not any trade embargo against Iran. can you show me some non-US hatchery?

regards

2. Bubba

Bubba Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2007
    It is sad to think that embargos always affect and punish the people not in power. People in power can just use shell accounts and businesses to ship what they need from wherever. The common person has neither the means nor funds to do so.

I am sorry Rooster, I do not know of any european ones. I am sure you can find some using google or dogpile seach engines.

If you list the Countries that can and are willing to import to you someone may have an idea or know someone that would be willing to help you. Remember don't get in trouble or get anyone else in trouble.... Good luck in your search, remember not all Americans hate your country.

Bubba

3. peepkeeper

peepkeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2007
    upstate New York
    Maybe if you googled European Chicken Hatcheries, or tried it by countries that do not have sanctions against Iran? Good luck.

4. allen wranch

allen wranch Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    San Marcos, TX
    It is hard to ship eggs into the US from any country. Lots of regulations and VERY expensive. I don't know of anyone who has been able to get live birds in.
    USDA Regulations

5. davecash

davecash Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2007
    kaintucky
    its a shame, maybe some of irans allies in moscow or beijing will be able to send some commie chickens..

Just kidding.

it is a shame that the embaroges effect the people. best of luck in ur search.

6. Rooster's best friend

Rooster's best friend New Egg

Oct 13, 2007
    Oh, too bad. but good thing is i have about 2 seasons untill spring comes. i got 2 seasons for searching.[​IMG]

And you're alright. I'm nor Commie and nor Islamic fanatic. I'm just a simple person minding my own life with farm and animals.

wish you get a better government who can understand this.

good luck to you all!

7. Yonaton

Yonaton Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2007
    West TN
    Rooster's best friend :

wish you get a better government who can understand this.

Our government understands it just fine. Just because *you* don't like it, doesn't mean the rules and laws are wrong. Those rules and laws have kept this country from being infected with diseases that would have wiped out chicken hatcheries, native birds, and who knows what other nasty things would have killed even more native species' here. It's just too bad the rules and laws weren't as strict 100 years ago...we'd still have native Chestnut trees!​

8. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

You know why I'm locking this one down, folks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by