Buying a new house(hopefully) support?(UPDATE: YAY!!!!)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 77horses, Dec 5, 2008.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Hey guys!
    Right now I'm really anxious because we have been looking at this like literally perfect house! [​IMG] It's big enough, it has a nice yard, the coloring in the house is like perfect, Price is pretty fair, etc. But there's one problem. 2 or 3 other people are also looking at it. [​IMG] The guy who's selling it(for rent or buying) says that he will let us know how is gonna get it by the end of the week. Well, it's Friday and I'm so anxious to know if we can get the house! Still nothing but hopefully he calls soon! I LOVE the house and it may be the best one we have ever wanted to buy! [​IMG] [​IMG] It's beautiful!
    So I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice and support. Who do you think will get it? I know that it may only be 2 or 1 other people because I heard that someone was just looking. But I'm not sure. And please please cross your fingers and pray that we can get the house! All advise and prayers are welcome and appreciated. [​IMG]

Here's pic of the house: img/smilies/fl.gif" alt="fl" />">http://c21images.realogyfg.com/C21/10000556/0001/LISTING/db9cdb79-11d6-4f79-8d6a-58058213f6bc.JPG

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Thanks all!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  2. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Whats the phone number for the realtor! I WANT IT!!!

Who knows, sometimes the realtors say that they have interested parties so you will offer more. I will say a prayer right now that you get this beautiful home for your own!!!! Wow it is nice!!!

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Wow... I want it too!

I hope you get it!!

[​IMG]

4. Fudgie

Nifty, I think we can rough up the competition don't you so 77 can get it!!!! [​IMG]

5. andehens

andehens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2008
    Scenic Sierra Nevadas
    OH WOW!!!!!!!
    count me in!!!!!!!!!!

6. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Thanks guys! Love the positive attitude!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Fudgie

Here comes the posse 77 horses. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    and the men in black! [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Wishing you good luck! It's a very pretty country house.

10. EllyMae

EllyMae Chillin' With My Peeps

Very pretty house...and I know just how you feel. We just recently bought a new house and let me tell ya, the pressure and stress during that time is almost unbearable. I will say a prayer for you and your family. But just remember, if it doesn't work out, there is something better waiting for you out there. I know from first hand experience, lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by