buying online advise needed

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by goldenchic, Nov 14, 2009.

1. goldenchic

goldenchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2009
    i wil be buying chicken mash online can anyone advise of a site to buy from and a brand, this is new to me is there a UK supplier?

2. nature nut

nature nut Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2009
    Southeast Louisiana
    You may want to try looking in the magazine Practical Poultry. They have ads for lots of chicken feeds, supplements, and supplies that I wish I could get here in the states [​IMG] Let's see... I'm looking through one I have: here's some places you may look- www.homefarmfowls.co.uk , www.bhwt.org.uk , www.smallholderfeed.co.uk , www.broadfeed.co.uk , www.flytesofancy.co.uk , www.domesticfowltrust.co.uk , an organic feed place- www.marriagesfeeds.co.uk and the same place at www.countryclick.co.uk . I hope that's a start for you. If you can't find the magazine at a newstand their website is www.practicalpoultry.co.uk

3. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    do you have any feed stores or maybe a milling company? Change to title to add in UK. There are many Brit's on here, they might be local or know of places.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by