I recently bought two chickens for my backyard coop and that's really all I have room for. But now I am pretty sure one of them is a cockerel instead of a pullet so I am going to have to get rid of it. My question is, is it ok for me to keep the other one and go get a second pullet from a different place? I had been told that if I'm only getting two that I should get them from the same place at the same time.. not sure if that's so they get along or so I don't bring possible disease from 2 places in. Just need some advice on this. I can't decide whether to start over with 2 new ones or try to just replace the one cockerel. Thank you!