Buying Turkey Eggs

Puffy Fluffy Silkies

In the Brooder
Feb 2, 2018
Hey everybody, so for the last couple of months I have really wanted to buy some fertile Royal Palm, Slate, and Bronze turkey eggs, but I have not been able to find an online hatchery selling any or they required a minimum purchase order that was to large (I only want at most 6 eggs), any suggestions?

Try looking around on Craigslist. Should be lot of poults popping up before long. If someone has a variety you want. See if they will sell eggs or buy some already hatched poults.

Usually some on eBay. Or check the other birds and hatching eggs for sale on byc.

You might slip over on the century of turkey talk thread and ask on there. There are a few npip certified members there that may have what you want as well

:welcome

Hey everybody, so for the last couple of months I have really wanted to buy some fertile Royal Palm, Slate, and Bronze turkey eggs, but I have not been able to find an online hatchery selling any or they required a minimum purchase order that was to large (I only want at most 6 eggs), any suggestions?
Normally I would say to try Porter's Rare Heritage Turkeys but I did not see any hatching eggs for sale this year, only hatchery choice poults.

One thing to consider about buying shipped hatching eggs is to buy at least double the amount you want to actually hatch.

i sell eggs on ebay, and there are several different breeds on there. im selling royal palm eggs now. good luck. let me know if you want some my username on there is codwalk

I actually have all the colors you are looking for. I'm in Washington and would be happy to ship to you if you are interested. My incubator is already full - fertility was 100% on these eggs.

Back
Top Bottom