BuyItNow: 8+ B/B/S Bearded Silkie eggs - AL.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by allaboutdemchicks, Oct 20, 2009.

1. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    I have 8+ blue/black/splash Silkie (bearded) eggs for sale. I'm getting excellent fertility here with my eggs.

Payment required within 24 hours after the auction ends. Paypal Instant Payment only!

Eggs will be shipped priority mail. Will be individually bubble wrapped and marked "FRAGILE", and "HANDLE WITH CARE"

These breeders are from BamaChicken and WebbAcres, who, as of this year, no longer exhibit or breed Silkies.

Pictures of a few of the breeders:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can NOT guarantee hatchability due to shipping and your incubation methods.

NO refunds, returns, or exchanges. Shipping is only to the lower 48 states only.

If you do not agree to these conditions, then please do not purchase.

Please feel free to Pm me with any questions.

Claudia

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  2. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Beautiful Birds!!!! Too bad its too cold here for chicks!

3. mylittlezoo

mylittlezoo Poppy Creek Farm

Mar 16, 2009
    GA
    How long do you think you'll have eggs available for? I'm running a test batch in a 'bator right now and I want to be sure before i put any 'paid for' eggs in it!

4. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

I have 16 of these in my incubator developing nicely, you want be disappointed!

5. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    Pampered.... 16, wow, that is super! Keep me updated!!

mylittlezoo.....sure, I don't blame you there. Right now they aren't slowing up a bit, just check with me following the test hatch.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by